Seniors (60 & over) Affected by Flint's Water Crisis
Burton Seniors (60 & over) affected by Flint’s Water Crisis
Attend one of the remaining events for support and up-to-date information.
* Burton Senior Center will provide transportation for both events.
Please call the center at (810) 744-0960 for more information.
October 19, 2017
First 200 seniors in attendance at each event will receive a grocery gift card!
- Information and resources for area seniors
- Updates on the water pipe replacement process
- Presentations by local experts
- Cooking Demonstrations with samples
- Food packages available for pick up (while supplies last)
For more details contact Pam Moore at the Valley Area Agency on Aging (810) 239-7671.
This series of events is made possible with funding from the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation.
Seniors Matter 2017 Flyer